Extend Your Capabilities – No Investment Required!
The challenges facing both large and small OEMs today are considerable, including intense global competition, uncertain economic conditions, rapid technological change, and increased demand for turnkey “line” solutions, just to name a few. These challenges all impact the level of control system engineering staffing and expertise needed to meet customer expectations. Frequently, the “uneven” nature of capital projects and the multiple control platforms required make it commercially impractical for an OEM to adequately respond to all demands solely with internal resources. You need a trusted automation partner with the capability and experience to assure a successful project outcome.
NOREC Automation is proactively focused on meeting the needs of the engineered-to-order OEM community, acting as an extension of your internal team. We offer a broad range of solutions and services which can be tailored to fill the gap between your existing resources and those required to assure success.
Our OEM Solutions & Services help you to cost-effectively:
- Differentiate your offering from those of your competition
- React to the “uneven” nature of capital projects
- Integrate diverse equipment into a seamless process / line control solution
- Offer multiple control platforms to meet regional preferences
- Reduce start-up time
- Reduce project technical risk
- Keep pace with rapid changes in control technology